Thursday, 20 June 2013

oh na na what's my name?


^^this is me.
Helloooo! My name's Olivia, and even though I'm not new to this blogging lark, (I used to/still kinda run a blog but under a different name) I wanted to do one of these 'omg lets find out about the author' things... so um here it is:

My real name's Olivia, but most people call me Livi or Liv or basically any variations of the name Olivia - you can't really get any imaginative nicknames out of Olivia can you? If you follow me on Twitter or Tumblr you'll know that I'm a mahoosive fan of Girls Aloud, The Saturdays, Pixie Lott and Olly Murs. I didn't cry or anything when Girls Aloud split up (unlike many other alouders) but I was very annoyed and a bit upset and a bit 'oh' at the same time because I love 'em and I've been brought up singing 'did you tell him NO NO NO' so it was a little upsetting I guess. I'm @oliviapixie_ on Twitter and my Tumblr url is www.teamsatz.tumblr.com - but I've just started a new Tumblr just for fashion-y/pretty stuff and I blog there at www.racy-lacy.tumblr.com. You can also find me on Instagram, I'm quite a newbie to it so don't expect great pictures, I'm also @oliviapixie_ on there, just because I have a rubbish memory and I can't remember millions of usernames.

I'm not the best and singing, dancing or anything like that, I don't really have a 'talent' as such but I quite like scrapbooking (even though I can't draw AT ALL) and writing. I guess this is why I'm writing this. Hmm. My favourite book has to be The Goddess Guide, which introduced me to the world of 'micro pleasures' and taught me that it's the little things in life that should make you happy, not the big extravagant things, even though they do contribute I guess..

AND I LOVE FASHION. Aw, fashion's in my blood or something. I love it all. And is it just me who loves bracelets!? They're my favourite things in the world, love 'em. Although Primark do have some dubious items in their stores sometimes... (who remembers the whole fiasco about the padded bras for eight year olds!)

Um yeah.. that's me! *over and out*

 
Olivia x

2 comments:

Please leave a comment - it lets me know how to make my blog better and if you're saying something nice, it'll probably make my day! I'll try and always reply {hey- that rhymed!} and um if it's really important tweet me about it, I'm @oliviapixie_